Friday, November 30, 2012

Redesign

This will be the third redesign I have done. The first just changed a few colors and the layout. This one actually took some thought.

I have decided to write Blind Design out in braille (I know blind people can't feel it on a computer screen) and splash it throughout the page. I have also changed the color scheme to a purple and pink.

Please let me know what you think.

Also, I was able to add on to my blog reel, but I'm worried because I did it the same way I initially did it and it didn't fully work then.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the brail, and I like the colors. Did you make this yourself and import it? My suggestion would be to only have the brail at the top headline area rather then all around the page as well. With it all around the page it mage me think more of random polka dots then a brail headline. Very clever though, good work! :)

    ReplyDelete